The giveaway event will run from Feb. 15, 2015 until March 6, 2015 at 12:00 AM EST. The winners will be chosen at random and announced here and receive notification by e-mail. See full details and terms at bottom of page.
AND THE PRIZES ARE . . .
Splashgear Swim Shirt of Your Choice* *You can choose ONE swimshirt, either the Island Shirt OR Resort Shirt up to a $50 value!
The ultimate Islamic gift pack, bringing you all the essentials for building, bettering and boosting your iman to new heights, Insha’Allah! This Creative Motivations exclusive features SEVEN outstanding products.
2- The “How to Perform Salaat” card set, which teaches you the proper way to perform the daily prayers with easy-to-understand illustrations, English translation and transliteration.
3- The “Qur’an Memorization” card set, which illustrates the proper etiquette of reading, reciting and memorizing 10 short and simple surahs, with full Arabic, English, and transliteration + short tafseer on each surah.
4- The “Daily Du’aas for Teens” card set, features 28 easy-to-learn du’aas for issues that are common in a teenager’s life. Also includes etiquette of du’aa, why your du’aas are not answered and methods for improving the quality and likelihood of your du’aas being accepted.
5- The “Wudu & Ghusl Shower Guide” which gives full color step-by-step illustrations for performing wudu and ghusl properly.
6- Our signature “Dhikr Chain” designed to help you remember the proper phrasing and meaning of the common common form of dhikr, as well as serving as a stylish reminder to remember Allah often! (designs may vary)
7- An awesome “Muslim Flair” pin-back badge to show your pride! (designs may vary)
A special thanks to creative motivations for contributing this awesome set!
The Muslim Family Guide to Successful Homeschooling: Advice on Teaching and Parenting the Muslim Child
This Islamic homeschool guide book is a valuable tool, full of advice from Muslim families who successfully homeschool their children. The Muslim Family Guide to Successful Homeschooling not only motivates and encourages, but also describes in ‘real life’ experience how to teach your own. We all want our kids to become lifelong enthusiastic learning Mu’min. The Muslim Family Guide to Successful Homeschooling can help you teach your children to develop the attitudes to do just that, Insha’Allah. The Muslim homeschool guide will teach you:
- The many benefits of homeschooling.
- How to avoid pitfalls and mistakes that can occur.
- The pros and cons of homeschool and public school.
- How to handle toddlers while teaching older children.
- How to maintain an Islamic home environment.
- Sound advice on parenting and motivating teens.
- Multi-level teaching and unit studies.
- Real homeschool experiences from other Muslim families.
- If you are a parent who’s children are in public school you’ll get some great tips on what to do to insure that your children have the best experience possible.
- Already homeschooling, but feeling tired and frustrated? This book will give you a lift and help you to redetermine your reason for homeschooling.